One of the great things about playing golf is that there are plenty of opportunities to win prizes. Playing in Hampshire Girls and other events can lead to winning no fewer than 11 trophies/awards.
Hampshire Juniors are eligible for the following trophies/awards, presented annually:
- Junior Champion and Junior Handicap Champion trophies (36-hole medal on Junior Championship Day)
- Douglas Cup (18-hole Stableford for 21-36 handicappers played on Junior Championship Day)
- Junior Summer Knockout Cup (Knockout handicap matchplay, full handicap difference)
- Junior Autumn Meeting Scratch and Handicap Trophies
- Most Improved Junior Player of the Year (La Moye Salver)
- Best New Handicapper at Autumn Meeting (President’s Cup)
- To Junior Girl identified for commitment and improvement during the year (Kerry Smith Award)
- Scratch and Handicap Order of Merit Trophies
The trophies and their winners over the years can be found under the trophies tab above or by clicking here.